Saturday, Jan. 30, 2021 Update:
Sublette County has 7 active COVID-19 cases, with 635 recoveries, and 7 deaths, for a total of 649 cases since the pandemic began.
Public Health Update
Sublette County Public Health is turning over contact tracing to the Wyoming Department of Health (WDH). This will not change the quality of the interviews for positive cases in Sublette County but isolation orders and information will be provided from contact tracers at WDH. The Sublette County Public Health Office will still be available to assist individuals with quarantine or isolation needs, connect individuals to needed resources, and answer any questions regarding quarantine or isolation requirements.
Sublette County Public Health is now directing its focus and energy to the COVID-19 vaccine campaign. Public Health continues to receive 100-200 doses per week of the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine. As of today, 615 first doses have been administered, and 48 second doses.
• Doses are scheduled weekly at drive-thru events at the Sublette County Fairgrounds in Marbleton, the Mountain Man Museum in Pinedale, or on-site locations.
• Registration is open now for all Phase 1B groups (70+ group, K-12, childcare providers, healthcare providers, grocery store workers, postal workers). Phase 1A groups may continue to register at this link for inclusion in upcoming scheduling.
• To register, please go to Pinedale Online. In the top right corner, press the vaccine schedule button to go to the COVID-19 website to complete the Google Survey.
• When a dose becomes available, Public Health will call you to schedule your appointment. Please do not call Public Health to see where you are on the list – you will be contacted as soon as possible to get your dose scheduled.
• There is no cost associated with receiving this vaccine.
COVID Saliva Testing continues to be offered to all Sublette County residents at no charge on Monday afternoons in Pinedale, Tuesday afternoons in Marbleton. Register at https://curativetest.com/ or call Joanie Christie at 307-360-3125 for more information.