Administration of the COVID-19 Vaccine
• June 18, 2021 Update:
– Public Health has fully vaccinated 2,428 people.
– A total of 4,469 Moderna & Pfizer vaccine doses have been administered in Sublette County, including 2,293 first doses and 2,176 second doses.
– In addition, 252 doses of the one-dose Janssen vaccine have been administered in the county.
Sublette County Public Health has transitioned to weekly vaccination clinics in our Public Health Offices -no more drive-thru events. Both Pfizer and Janssen (Johnson & Johnson) Vaccines will be available weekly at these clinics. Registration is requested but walk-ins are welcome on these clinic days!
Tuesdays 1:30-3:30 PM, Marbleton Public Health Office (located in the Marbleton Senior Center)
Thursdays 1:30-4 PM, Pinedale Public Health Office
• Registration is open to anyone age 12 years or older. To register, please complete the registration in the right column on this page.
• Ridley’s is also offering Moderna and Janssen on Monday’s visit their website to sign up https://shopridleys.com/pharmacy.php.
• There is no cost associated with receiving this vaccine.
• Learn more about the statewide COVID-19 vaccination program here.
Public Health Office Hours
• PINEDALE — Please call for appointments on Mondays, Wednesdays, & Fridays 8-12, 1-5 p.m. for our regular Public Health services in Pinedale. Call 367-2157 to schedule your appointment.
• MARBLETON — Please call for appointments on Tuesdays 9-4 p.m. at our Marbleton Public Health Office. Call 276-3575 to schedule your appointment.
Registration is now open for anyone age 12 years or older!
We are offering Janssen, & Pfizer Vaccines
• To register, click here:
Click blue"Find A Clinic" button
Search by zip code, enter zip code.
Search within radius, has to be 10 miles or higher.
Pick the clinic date, time & location that you would like to attend for vaccination. Please choose your vaccine of choice during registration.
Complete your information & consent to register online for your appointment. Make sure to check the box to share your information with your provider.
You will receive an email confirmation & appointment reminders!
Or call Sublette County Public Health at
307-367-2157 for assistance with registration.
• No vaccinations will be administered without a completed registration and a scheduled appointment.
You might want to download
Learn about V-Safe, the after vaccination health checker app.