Administration of the COVID-19 Vaccine
• As of February 26 a total of 1,948 doses have been administered in Sublette County, including 1,335 first doses and 613 second doses.
• Doses are scheduled weekly at drive-thru events at the Sublette County Fairgrounds in Marbleton, the Mountain Man Museum in Pinedale, or on-site locations.
• To register, please complete the Google Survey in the right column on this page.
• When a dose becomes available, Public Health will call you to schedule your appointment. Please do not call Public Health to see where you are on the list – you will be contacted as soon as possible to get your dose scheduled.
• There is no cost associated with receiving this vaccine.
• Learn more about the statewide COVID-19 vaccination program here.
Public Health Office Hours
• Pinedale Public Health Office will be closed on most Tuesdays & Thursdays for our staff to be able to provide COVID-19 vaccine clinics around Sublette County.
• Please call for appointments on Mondays, Wednesdays, & Fridays 8-12, 1-5 p.m. for our regular Public Health services in Pinedale. Call 367-2157 to schedule your appointment.
• Please call for appointments on Tuesdays 9-4 p.m. at our Marbleton Public Health Office (no change in hours for Marbleton Office). Call 276-3575 to schedule your appointment.
Registration is now open for ALL Phase 1C groups: Age 65+ group, individuals with underlying health conditions, caregivers for high-risk individuals and other categories of frontline essential workers, and other essential workers.
To register for the vaccine waiting list:
• Complete this Google Survey:
Or call Sublette County Public Health at 307-367-2157 for assistance with registration.
• Registration will put you on the waiting list.
• Public Health will call you when vaccine is available to schedule your appointment date and time.
• Due to the limited supply of vaccines allotted to Sublette County, and the need to distribute these vaccinations in an orderly manner, registration is required for those wishing to receive a vaccination.
• No vaccinations will be administered without a completed registration and a scheduled appointment.